Monday, April 11, 2016

One.

First off- This blog will be used for many, many random purposes. Today I'm starting a diet and I think it's a good idea to blog. Tomorrow I might go hiking. Wednesday I will have yoga, will I blog about that? Maybe... Am I having a hard time drinking water? Is my hair a mess? Look at what my dog can do! Seriously--Random. 
Second- I'm a happy girl. Seriously. I love being happy. I love being optimistic--actually that's not really something I "love" as much as an accurate description of me. If there is any ray of hope at all, I will find it. Even if it's not a good outcome, it will be better than nothing at all. 

I'm 34. I have a daughter, son, one dog, one cat, and 5 chickens. I'm a new homeowner, *ultra yay*. I garden. I hike. I walk.  I do yoga.  I have a small car, my hair is almost always a mess, I'm not popular, I'm a people watcher. I do not expect anyone to actually read these ramblings but I'm doing it for the joy of it. Like it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment