Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day FOUR!!

Well yesterday was probably the best day for dieting... only Veggies and Fruit, but I got warm food and sweet food, ha ha. Today will probably be the hardest day for me--only bananas, milk/yogurt. So I got plain yogurt, I probably wouldn't be able to eat it without the banana's in it. Yikes. I also got almond milk because I'm not a huge fan of cow's milk. This will probably be a long day of muddling through. Hey, it's 8am, I've made it two hours so far and I'm still alive. My coworker changed her hours to 8 so I'm hoping she walks in sometime soon. The good thing is that today is the halfway point in the diet, that's the cool thing about a seven day diet. This is also the best I've ever stuck by anything. I'm excited for the changes it's making to me and the ability to know I won't starve if I eat food that's healthy for me. Another positive-Yesterday I walked 2.15 miles and did an hour of yoga! Woot wooT. Today is going to be amazing, no matter how much muddling I have to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment